View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 01:03 AM
REBEL

HYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from AR
HYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from ARHYFLYR Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKSNOWRIDER View Post
Looks like more then that, the Pro has bags, tools,gear food loaded on where the viper is stripped..i would figure 60-80 pds difference if both packing same rider gear....
Remember, the tool kit won't need to be nearly as large as the pros so I think his estimate was close, haha. regardless, it's not the 100+ pounds that it use to be just a year or so ago. It's a step in the right direction and I'm excited to see how these turn out for us this season.