Thread: Assault project
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 07:49 AM
Prospect

crdude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
crdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well I have a buddy that's looking to get into riding, i offered him this sled now that its up and running well, think he's going to buy it. Selling it for what I have into it sense I'm all for my buddy's getting into riding, though I'm swapping the running boards and skis out for stock ones.

In other news, I picked up another project assault.. it's another 14' assault rmk 800 LE with 1700 miles on it. It has the narrow pro rmk front suspension. It was dropped off a sled deck while unloading, crunched the over structure and bent the bars, broke the throttle assembly etc. picked it up for a super cheap price and I already had everything sitting around to fix it and it has some fancy air shocks that I know nothing about, tried looking them up but cant find any others like it. havnt inspected to close, but I know they have comp and rebound adjustments, upper res says podium x, lower one on the inside says evol. sled runs good

Last edited by crdude; 09-08-2017 at 07:55 AM.