Thread: Hart's Pass
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 11:30 AM
Prospect

Sneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Apparently some X-skiers saw the tracks and took picks and turned it in. FS closed the gate until they can start patrolling the area. Methow club stated they would open the gate on 12/1. I am a bit irritated though there is no regard for the snowmobilers in this area. Seems to get worse every year. I would be willing to bet I can find some hikers or skiers breaking the laws, do you think they would shut down their trails if I do? maybe it is worth a shot.