View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:04 AM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMKcowboy View Post
Question on the gauge lifter... does the gauge sit much above the highest spot on the hood? I have the Mountain Fit gauge lifter on my sled, and with the gauge where I want it to be it's just a hair above the hood. In powder it wasn't an issue when I had to roll my sled out, but I had to roll it out on some hard set-up snow and it knocked it out of alignment. Not a huge deal I know, but if the WRP sits just a bit lower I may pick one up and swap out to see if I like it any better.
To be honest I looked at it and don't remember.. Once i get home.. I will snap a pic of its height and post it here for ya.