View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Prospect

Northbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudpipe View Post
Next weekend I'll be picking up my first skidoo......an 07 800 summit XRS, a friend of my dad's owns it and its sitting in his storage unit.....he wants it gone, so its mine for 500 bones. So for that price you may ask "what's wrong with it???" And the answer is, well.....I'm not sure. It starts but pops and backfires and won't rev up. I'm thinking its a DESS problem but I'll see if anyone here can enlighten me further. Any "must-do" mods for the rev chassis? I'm new to all things skidoo so educate me!
Narrow the track, loose the heavy front springs, try to be nice to your elbows. That chassis has violent handling tendencies.