View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 06:11 PM
REBEL

Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Going to the dark side......800 REV build thread

Next weekend I'll be picking up my first skidoo......an 07 800 summit XRS, a friend of my dad's owns it and its sitting in his storage unit.....he wants it gone, so its mine for 500 bones. So for that price you may ask "what's wrong with it???" And the answer is, well.....I'm not sure. It starts but pops and backfires and won't rev up. I'm thinking its a DESS problem but I'll see if anyone here can enlighten me further. Any "must-do" mods for the rev chassis? I'm new to all things skidoo so educate me!

07 X-RS, SHR860R, aftermarket this, modified that blah blah blah......sold
07 X-RS, SHR800R.....sold
06 summit-X, SHR 800HO, big wheels, big track, still not fast.....sold

2005 CR500AF, ported, polished, and built by me.