Thread: Eureka
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 10:58 AM
'AKWALKSWITHCHUBBY'

AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP
AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP

Guys..we(my buddies since I cant ride till these surgeries are taken care of) ride it every weekend..on the north side of the road.....if you get above 4500 ft elevation..snow is pretty epic.....(hint:::::Horsepasture is barely 4500 ft)..yes you have to haul fuel( a 6er on the back, with a straight in ride with no playing till you get in will do it)..as for heavenly ridge..should be good as well (southside)..but it is tough to find a trail up..if you really want to..... go past eureka lodge until you hit the bridge for little nelchina, unload there, run the river south to the big nelchina, then run it south/west till you find a trail going up....and yes Tim(ultrarider) is talking about us..we have 1 cabin/house at the road, one in yacho creek(30 miles back) one in daisy creek and my cabin back on the ridge between the little and big o rivers(50 miles back)..oh and we also have one 80 miles back but we rarely use it in winter.....and its a secret.....yes its pretty crappy down low(under 4500 ft) but we got over 2 Ft(some areas 3+) above 4500 ft 2 weeks ago and its as good as its been riding wise in the last 10 yrs.....