View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:10 PM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDog View Post
How about this one, wait a minute that's not me..........hmmm who is that? ha ha

Not gonna lie, I fall off too but who had the most high marks, the crazy lines through the trees and cool sidehills ??? Maybe next time, you'll be able to keep up with the old gray haired guy, "Silver Fox"!!

Hahaha! You got me Shane Jr! We need a lojack on you and your sled!