View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 09:22 AM
REBEL

thebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
thebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm still here bro! The gov't is keeping me super busy but work really dies off after September 30. I'll be back online more after tomorrow.

I heard that I got "referred" for the ABQ job. Getting referred is the first big hurdle. We'll see if I get an interview. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!

Rebel #335