View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:51 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default QUICKDRIVE Protection!!!!

Ok so i'm sure by now if you have a 13 pro you've heard about the clearance issue with the bottom of the QUICKDRIVE and the belly pan on that side. Not really wanted to hit a rock,stump, ect. and loose a QUICKDRIVE belt, figured I better get some protection.

There is a lot of different companies making them. All of the designs offer good protection which is needed. However a couple I personally like better. They are the ones that are "cupped" for hump the QUICKDRIVE creates.

The one I chose for Project Rebel Pro is made by sled armor for GEARHEAD.. Priced at $55.00 if it saves you one QUICKDRIVE belt you are already money ahead of the game. Thats why this product is a no brainer

Install couldn't be more simple.. Heres what comes with the kit

First thing is flip the sled on the left side.. Drill out the two bottom rivets in the belly pan.

Next install the (as looking at the sled flipped like this) bottom left.. then the bottom right.. all the holes are already there..

Now drill out the top right hole into the belly pan and install that rivet.. Next drill out the belly pan and foot rail extrusion and install the supplied bolt and screw.. and not only are you done but just saved yourself some cash and maybe a tow out..

Finished product

You can purchase it here >>>> GEARHEAD