View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 05:43 PM
REBEL

pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR
pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Ok. An adjustable fuel pressure regulator seems to have solved a whole bunch of issues. Cleaned up the bottom end and now the AFR is reading 12's on long pulls, but I am dumping a lot of extra fuel at high boost and high throttle position to keep them low. I also have still have a nagging dead spot right at engagement. It's just like you hit the kill switch for a fraction of a second. last time I was loading the sled up the ramp I could actually get it to go on, off, on, off etc. I checked the sweep on the TPS...seemed fine...maybe I moved the throttle too quickly and missed the dead spot?