|Back Country Rebels - Forums Rules|
Although the administrators and moderators of Back Country Rebels - Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Back Country Rebels - Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Back Country Rebels - Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Back Country Rebels was created by snowmobilers for snowmobilers.
Its meant to be a fun hangout where you can learn all about your sled, sleds in general, even other vehicles like motorcycles, quads, boats, trucks, and jetskis.
There's also a lot of off-topic conversation with vastly diverse viewpoints. Because of this, we need to have and enforce some rules.
We've got a strong tight-knit community here. Kick back, relax, have some fun, and follow these guidelines to make your stay here an enjoyable one.
1. Posting. Post to the forum that's most appropriate for the topic.
(a) NO NUDITY. Period. This is not just a licensing agreement with the forum software provider - If this site gets flagged as "pornographic", many users lose access to it due to corporate firewalls.
(b) Do not harass, intimidate, or threaten other members or their family. Doing so will get you escorted to the door.
(c) Don't post other people's private information without their permission. Phone numbers, home address (Be careful with GPS data too), etc.
(d) Let's try to keep the posts work-safe. If there's a picture that you wouldn't want to show your co-workers, link it or don't post it at all. Try to keep the profanity out of the thread title.
2. Respect other members. Pretty simple. Moderators and administrators have a thankless job - Don't make them clean up your mess.
3. Reporting posts. If someone posts something against the rules stated above, use the "Report This" feature to alert the forum admins. Nobody likes a whiner, but a heads-up on something out of line is appreciated.
As a note... If a member tells you either by post or PM that you should reconsider a post... give it some serious thought. You can always edit your posts here.
4. For-Sale posts. We have a classifieds forum for this, use it. Please post "Sold!" in the thread when you no longer have the item for sale.
5. Alters/Multiple login names are not allowed here. Doing this for the purpose of ban evasion will result in all your alters being banned.
6. Moderator/administrator decisions are final. You can find a list of mods/admins here.
7. Vendors/Advertising - Please contact an administrator prior to posting advertisements here. We'll support you, but you have to agree to support us too.